Sunday, December 14, 2008

Life in LaLa Land






















Today is my beautiful Lauren's 9th birthday. It seems so long ago that my mom and my brother were listening to the evil doctor yell at me and tell me that you can't push and scream at the same time (wanna bet). And yet it seems five minutes ago that I brought this pink pissy ass little baby home with me. I have watched her grow into this wonderfully flaky imaginative girl. She is friends with everyone and everything. She is talkative and smart and pretty and hilarious.












We had a small party for her today. She was disappointed that only 4 of her friends were able to attend. It is like this every year, people have parties, functions, and shopping to do so we do our best to make a huge deal out of her day. Here are some pictures from her today. I anxiously await the next 9 years!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Kalyn and Dawna send their wishes to you as well. You sure have grown up since we last saw you. Do you still have duckie? Or are you to old now? We miss you sweetheart. Hope your day was a great one!
Bradley Bunch

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home