Monday, November 24, 2008

Mono?

I have been nasty sick for a week now. Finally got into the doctor on Sunday and I have dual ear infections, one in my mouth, and freakin MONO! Seriously, this crap could only happen to me. So i am under quarantine from the kids so Kate and Laura will be getting more hours this week. Laura and Kate are Fletcher's aids and they are awesome! Laura is a college student and a semester away from graduation as an occupational therapy assistant. She is very mellow and works wonderful with our little man. She is great at engaging the other kidlets as well. Kate is 19 and has Aiden's energy. So she works very well with the crazy hours in our house.

So I get to wear a mask to Thanksgiving dinner and while I am cooking it. Anyone wanna kiss? LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I want to see pictures of the mask wearing turkey baker!!!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked so pretty in the mask too!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home