Monday, December 08, 2008

So the drama

OK this is a vent post. I graduated high school 12 freaking years ago and it seems that I have stepped right back into it. My little neighborhood that I loved so much has changed so much in the past year. I am so sick of people talking behind peoples back, making comments about my kids (particularly Aileen) and not talking to me about it. I get shit for being a strict parent and don't let my kid run all over gods green earth. I am termed a bitch because I don't want to listen to everyone elses drama 24/7. I love trying to help and lend an ear but come on. Enough is enough all ready. You don't trust your husband, fine go to marriage counseling. You don't like the fact that your children are a**es, discipline them. You are worried that your kid might be a danger to herself, TAKE HER TO THE FRIGGIN SHRINK! But don't sit there and bad mouth me because my daughter doesn't want to hang out with your kids. If she feels they are a bad influence on her, I support her in that choice. That does not make me a spiteful bitch who thinks Aileen can do no wrong, it makes me her parent and a damn good one. When your child is encouraging mine to not listen to her parents, to do whatever the hell she wants to do, I am damn proud of her for sending a respectful not asking to not be your friend anymore. Most of all, don't kiss my ass while you are trashing me the minute I turn my back. I have bent over to help you for years. I missed my daughters birthday to help take one of you to the ER. I took another ones kids in when you od'd. And to the last one, I have been a door mat long enough.

I am a damn good parent and a fantastic friend to have. I guess you all will notice when I am not here to help you all out anymore. PS My husband is not a tool you can borrow for hours on end when we have enough things to do. Once in awhile, ok. Every friggin day, NOT ok.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd you my dear are goregous! And have come a long way from being a high school mom! I'm so impressed! I would love to quote the first graph repeatedly to the majority of my friends as well! Bloody perfect!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Morgan, you ARE the best mom. I can't wait until I'm as strong about being a mom as you are!!!! I am encouraged by your strength. You go girl!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home