Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was good and fairly quite. Since I am a modern version of the walking plague, the 2 other families we were having dinner with opted to avoid us. Can't say that I blame them, I wouldn't want to expose myself to me. So we cooked a 26 pound turkey for the 6 of us and a friend of Will's from work who is family-less (he and his wife are finalizing the adoption of their son so she and their daughter are in Tennessee). The turkey came out perfect and the gravy sublime. I out did myself! And no burnt water :0)

Will's assessments for school are going really really well. Hopefully he will get everything complete so that he can start the Jan term. I have Freshman orientation on Thursday and am very very excited!

The kids got their Christmas present from Dad and Denise on Tuesday and since then we have not been able to keep the kangaroo's inside. They got a trampoline and they LOVE it! I will hopefully be ab;e to post some pictures tomorrow. We are avoiding the black Friday rush and just hitting to commissary and the post office so I can start mailing Christmas cards, tis the season!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Hope you are feeling better:) I remember a turkey we made up in Whidbey and had some of the single sailors over. Remember that? It was amusing to say the least huh?

Trampolines are addictive! We love playing on them too:)
Good luck at orientation! Go get em!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grats and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home