Thursday, November 13, 2008

SLOW DOWN














































OK seriously, I need to pause the kids life for a few and hit play on mine again :0) And that is sort of what I am doing. Starting in January, I will be a college student. I know that it is alot to handle with the way our lives are but at the same time, if I don't have or do something for me I am going to start to get angry and bitter instead of rolling with the punches and doing what has to be done. So I am hitting play on my life again and the kids will keep right on with there high power social active lives! Here are some new pictures and hopefully later tonight I can give you a sample schedule!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Oh my have they grown! Aileen really blossomed huh? LOL
Lauren looks allot like her father. I think Aiden looks like Will and Fletcher is a combo of you both but leaning more to your side. All in all still as cute as ever! Love the last photo;)

Morgan, if you don't have something to call your own you will be bitter and in the long run it will just really hurt your children anyway. I think it's great that you are going back to school again. Is it for the Marine Biology or did you change that with everything going on?
Glad to hear that you are getting some help there. Take good care of each other k?
Reg

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home