Saturday, August 23, 2008

Looky what I found




Time to get on here and blog for a few minutes. The short and sweet version before the boys realize where I am. LOL


Aileen. Starts football tryouts on Monday and starts 6th grade on the 2nd taking all advance placement classes and 2 foreign languages (and she went for Japanese and German). We have a date on Friday with Deanna and Yvette to get pedicures and go get that perfect first day of school outfit. Jonas brothers has invaded her heart and I worry we may never find the walls in her room again.


Lauren. Has mastered the scooter and can ride for minutes now without jumping or falling off. We are very proud of her. She is also our exterminator. If there is a bug she will remove it no matter what. Did I mention how much I love this child?


Aiden. He is reverting and picking up some of Fletcher's behaviors which we really need to squash and quickly. He also has mastered the scooter and is attempting a skateboard now. ER here we come.


Fletcher. Has now been diagnosed with epilepsy on top of everything else. He will do ABA therapy 4 days a week, 3 hours a day starting the 2nd. And he will have speech and occupational therapy once a week. He finally said his first word and it was "Bubbles" That is the prettiest word I have ever heard!


Will. 1st round of orders was denied, we should find out about this cycle the first week of September. He is starting his business up so now that very pretty bachelor's degree is not just for show anymore :0)


Morgan. What to say about me? I am having an invasive procedure done on my neck next month which is completely unrelated to the Parkinson's but the procedure should help with the pain and muscle issues form that as well.


Oops I have been spotted! Here are some pics / I will try to squeeze more time on here later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all definately have your hands full down there. We are keeping you in our prayers. Glad Lauren finally mastered the scooter! Take Care and God Bless

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home