Sunday, March 23, 2008

I told you so

See, I am trying to improve on my blogging. I have free time now that I am on a medical leave from work. Doctor is tinkering with my medication and this new stuff has some whoppers when it comes to side effects. I have started having tremors so he decided to up the dosage of one and add another. This one causes narcolepsy, fainting, dizziness, vomiting, and zombie like behavior. FUN! I have been on it since Thursday and have experienced all the above mentioned symptoms. Will was a little upset that I feel asleep mid conversation with him this afternoon and then again in the shower this evening but hey, the tremors have lessened and the locking hasn't gotten to the point where I wish I was an amputee rather then suffer through an attack.

OK I am going to stop bitching now, a good friend of mine just called to let me know that her grandmother has passed. Thanks Lord, message received loud and clear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damnit! regular postings means i have to be a 'regular' reader again.
lol.
always do love you.
i'm sorry about the tremors! use them as an excuse when you accidentally whollop a spouse or child!
:)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home