Sunday, July 08, 2007

Needles and doctors and pain oh my

I know that I have not been well at posting. For awhile (since Will's graduation) I have been swamped with work, the kids, and life in general. Then 6 weeks ago I went to the doctor to finally figure out what the hell has been going on with my legs. They have been cramping since my pregnancy with Fletcher. And it started to spread up my legs to my back, feet, hands, and neck. It is painful and interferes with day to day life. So after 10 vials of blood drawn and a misdiagnoses of restless leg syndrome, I know have a preliminary diagnosis of Parkinson's disease. Now I still have an appointment tomorrow and I have 10 visits to a civilian neurologist (starting on July 30th) but my regular doctor is fairly confident as to that is the issue. So now we get to add that in the mayhem of our daily existence. I will try to get better at posting as to all that is going on. Tomorrow I go again to get the latest round of test results.

Will got the wonderful news of going to the USS Lincoln for a month. He leaves in 2 weeks. On the plus side he will get to see Washington and see if it is some place that he would like to move in 18 months or so.

The kids are all great. Fletcher is trying to walk, Aiden is learning to be a mechanic, Aileen and Lauren are the social butterflies of the neighborhood. I will try to get better at this I swear!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egad woman! You are a brave and beautiful girl. You just keep right on rolling. You are the epitamy of a beautiful military life and friend.
If only they could clone you and make the rest of the world look so beautiful!
Big hug (((MOGIE)))) mmkay? Feel better for just a little sec?

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home