Monday, July 09, 2007

Paging doctor who am I seeing today?

Today was another visit to Dr. Farland. He apparently has given me a nickname, his "puzzle girl". He told me today I am out of his league with this and will be handing off my "P" care to the head docs but wanted to work on some of the other issues that showed up in the myriad of tests he and Dr. Barnette ran. Apparently, I have or have had mono. Don't remember that but OK. My cholesterol is thru the friggin roof as was my blood sugar so I get to go in for a 3 hour long diabetes test tomorrow. Joy, just what I wanted, more needles. So for now, we are managing my symptoms with 4 different meds which make me sleepy and the side effects can be hostility and loss of coordination (isn't that what I am taking them for, hmmmm). So as I am falling down and cussing, don't mind me. Or I could fall down swinging and swearing. LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant. just brilliant. and what was that education they have for again? you are a walking advertisement for dr. house!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home