Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bloodsuckers

One of the other things that have come out of all my blood work is the possibility that I have diabetes (among other things but we will tackle them one at a time). So this morning was my fasting 2 hour glucose test. Castro (no joke, that was his name) knows me well by now so he does my initial base line draw and tells me to have a seat. 45 minutes later, I get to down this most awful tasting anti freeze. An hour after that another blood draw and then I sit again. After many conversations, ADD from conflicting radio stations, and being vomited on by a pregnant woman I had one more blood draw. I now look like the poster child for a crack addict with all the needle track marks on my arms. I go back on Monday to find out those results. Oh happy happy joy joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home