Friday, July 13, 2007

Zoo Keeper de jour

I love my job. No really, I do. I have so much fun working and the people I work with are great, funny people. Last night was defiantly a night that I felt like the zoo keeper, of the monkey house in particular. There was jumping of doors, plastic bag doo rags and plastic bag made bras (this on someone who says he wants to get into politics and I have the one picture that can ruin his campaign). Now at night I work with mainly teenagers who have adopted me as mom or girlfriend of lesbian side fling (there are questions there I know you are dying to ask but we will leave it as a running joke that started due to the fact Deanna and I refer to each other as our wife). But if I come home with poo flung on me, you all know where it came from!

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Well Mrs. Robinson I'm glad you love your job!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home