Monday, March 24, 2008

American Idol


Aileen was selected to be a part of Virginia Beach All City Chorus this year. Now mind you this is a child I have heard sing since she could speak and well, I encouraged singing in the shower and out of ear shot for a few years. After talking to her choir teacher Aileen is a rarity in the aspect that she can hear a note, read a note and sing it PERFECTLY. This is coming from her teacher not me mind you. Anyway, I know this isn't the best picture but it is the only decent one off the digital. My baby looks so grown up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little how cute she is! She just completely outgrew that gene pool dilemna we talked about in h.s. from that other side of the family. ::kidding!::
she is quite pretty!
good job Moggie!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home