Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And the insanity continues.



This morning started out with the usual morning mayhem of Aiden screaming the house awake at 6am. He is better then any alarm clock and unfortunately doesn't stop when you hit him like you would the snooze button. After breakfast, showers, and shuttling Lauren off to school, I tasked Aileen with watching the boys so I could get the mountain of laundry we have folded and put away. After Mt. Dobson was folded and Will came home, Aileen and I headed to the ortho for her install. And WOW! What a difference that appliance makes. The concept is to force her bones to regrow where they put the appliance so we avoiding having to break her jaw. This sucker moved her bottom jaw forward at least 2 inches, possibly more. She is a little uncomfortable and it is hard for her to talk and chew as her mouth has to relearn all of this with her new jaw placement. She has pistons to help her move her mouth like she used to. So far, I am impressed. Here is today's profile.

After we got home from that Deanna spoiled me by taking me to have my toes done. Little did I know that is was prepayment for the torture she was about to put me thru. Our toes all sandal ready, we headed to Target to find a gazebo and things to redecorate her back yard. Now either she trusts me and loves me to death or she is as crazy as I am but she let me well basically shop for her. After a lot of money, a long wait, and a slow ass stock boy we got the goodies in the car and headed home put all this together. Now remember Nate and Will took 2 hours to put together the grill. Deanna and I built a 10 by 10 gazebo, put together a fire pit, and arranged all the pretty furniture in 2 hours and we didn't have to redo anything! Of course she tried to gouge out my eyes with a support beam but I digress. We rocked.

So dinner was sandwiches as now I am exhausted then I put thing one and thing 2 in the bath and got soaked. 3 kids are down, one to go. Then we are roasting marshmallows in the fire pit! Yippee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos on all! Her jaw is looking good. I hope that she doesn't need surgery!
Girls ALWAYS rock. Amazing all the insanity I'll get done in the next 3 months.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home