Thursday, May 03, 2007

Houston we have lift off

Since Saturday my wonderfully stationary child has decided he has had enough of this baby nonsense. He is now crawling, pulling himself up on things, holding his own bottle, and drinking from a cup. It is official folks, I will be committed in the next few weeks.

On a better note, I am back to contributing to the nations work force. That is right peoples, I have a job. I will be office personnel and lead cashier at food lion part time. I may go full time depending on how well the rest of the family handles the change. Let me rephrase that, it will depend on how Will handles it. The girls are excited for more daddy time. I know the boys will be confused as to why mommy isn't helping to put them to bed but I think they will get used to it rather quickly. Will is terrified as this is the first time since we have had the boys that I have been working so he has never not had me there to help him out. On the positive side, his husband (Nate) will be right next door to help him out. Nate is in the same situation as Deanna works nights as well. I start on Sunday. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home