Sunday, April 22, 2007

Interview me - Ginny

I found this interesting thing on Ginny's blog (and as soon as I get her to teach me how to link in blogs you can get to her through me). So here are her interview questions and my responses.

1. If you could swap places with anyone in the world for one day who would it be and why?
I would trade places with a career woman with no children. Just to see if I was missing anything!

2. What might be the zaniest thing you have ever done as a mom?
Had more then one. No, just kidding. I think the zaniest thing I have done is when an old friend of mine and I packed up her van and our 4 kids and drove from Washington to Vegas spur of the moment. The kids had a blast!

3. What is your hardest challenge in being a military wife versus being a civilian wife?
I could write a novel on this one. A civilian wife has a general idea of what the next few months holds, a military wife has no clue. And that could be anything from moving to another country to a uniform change and the next 3 months of income is spent on that. A civilian wife can ask her husband to take the car for a tune up, a military wife HAS to know how to get all things done in all aspects of life. You are mom and dad, husband and wife, mechanic, secretary, book keeper, the list goes on.

4. What do you think is often some one's biggest misconception about you. (Like they think you're a snob but you are a nice Mr. Rogers serial killer. Joking!)
That I am a bitch. I come across that way not because I am trying to hurt some one's feelings or that I don't like someone. I just say what I mean and mean what I say. It is easier to ask forgiveness then permission. Deanna says it is that I look intimidating but I am the biggest pushover. Thanks Deanna!

5. If someone handed you a million dollars tomorrow what all would you spend it on and why?
I would take a Mediterranean cruise with my husband for 2 weeks. Take my kids on a cross country trip to visit friends, family, interesting places. I would buy a van due to the fact my truck is no longer practical. I would pay for the kids and myself to go to college. Finally I would buy a house close to our families. And I would do it all in that order!

Don't forget to add the rules at the bottom:If you want to continue, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home