Saturday, April 21, 2007

And last place goes too....


The Sandbaggers. That is our bowling team name. A little history. Last year we bowled with Kathryn and Rob and had a blast. It involved a lot of humor, the name "spare change", and an easy button from staples. Rob went out to sea this year so we bowled this season with our neighbors Deanna and Nate. And while the 7 of us are basically attached at the hip, as a bowling team, we suck. We are in week 30 of a 34 week season and we are (and have been all 30 weeks) in last place. Now we have so much fun with this. We hold last place with a sense of pride because we know that no one could do it better. Week after week we have out butts handed to us and the next week, we are back smiling, joking, cheering the other team on to victory. I am the well, I am the handicap player. They keep me around because I add 103 pins to our score no matter what I actually bowl. Anyway, here is a pic of the lousiest (but most fun) team in AMF history!

Left to right: me, Will, Deanna (I don't know why Will is trying to lick her) and Nate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Repeat after me: bumpers are our friends! And it NEVER hurts to be a handicap.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home