Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I had these kids why?


Don't get me wrong, I adore my sons. No really, I do. But there are things I say to them, I never would have thought would be a sentence in my vocabulary. Examples:

Said to Aiden this morning "Don't drag your brother and the playpen around the house."

Said to Aiden last week: "Don't drink water from the sidewalk or the cooler that has been outside for weeks"

"Don't lick the cat"

See a trend here?

Or Fletcher: "Brother is going to hurt if you grab that" (this said last night while the boys were in the tub and Aiden was standing in front of Fletcher trying to grab his bits and pieces).


On to the other members of this crazy household.

Will has 5 weeks until he graduates. I am so proud of him. This has been a long process but we see the light at the end of the tunnel. He has been given the job of shop supervisor a mere 3 months after making 2nd class. And so far, all are impressed with him.


Aileen is being tortured (her wording, not mine). She had her spacers put in last week. This week she gets fitted for her bands and the following she gets her appliance put in, that God willing, will prevent us from having to break her jaw in a few years.


Lauren went a whole month without getting a note sent home for her talking in class! We are really proud of her. I was looking thru her returned papers last night and I noticed that she is no longer writing Snow as her last name. She is writing Dobson. At dinner I asked her when she decided to change her name and why. Her response was "Remember when we went to Dairy Queen and I was in the warm jammies? That is when I decided (this was in January I think). And I like Dobson cause Daddy plays with me and I love him so much" I though Will was going out right then to buy her her own stable, stocked with all the horses the girl could want.


Me: I'm here and hanging on the best I can. These lunatics keep me busy and on my toes 24/7. I could really use a break. My body has decided to freak out with my thyroid and PCOS so we are tinkering with my meds and diet and it sucks. Well that is about all I have time for now. I will try to get a few more posts in when the boys give me the time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Grand Prize goes to the one who can guess the closest to the total number of Fruit Loops in the playpen!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1,504 and 1/2! ! ! What do I win? And tell my daughter to start feeding my granson in a high chair with a bowl! Sheesh!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home