Thursday, February 08, 2007

Toddler for sale

Adorable red headed 23 month old. Can be sweet when he is in trouble or wants something but has a tendency to engage in the following activities:
I will just cover today's events up to now and you will see why my toddler needs to be ebayed! Breakfast went fine. At 830 I feed Fletcher again and Aiden takes full advantage of when I feed the baby. Today he climbed to the top shelf of the linen closet (it is 7 shelves high) and got the extra deodorant that is up there. He proceeded to paint the walls and the stairs with deodorant. So I finish feeding Fletcher, clean up that mess and while I am cleaning that up Aiden climbs the cabinet on to the counter and proceeded to take the old coffee grounds out of the coffee pot and throw them around the kitchen. I clean that up and he climbs onto the kitchen table.
Must be a loving parent with no child younger then Lucife...I mean Aiden. Have big back yard and rubber room. Comes with toys and certificates of authenticity. Please contact ASAP if interested.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

I will take him! Still looking for the rubber to adhere to the walls though. Ya might have to get back to me on that.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he I'll trade ya ;)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Midori said...

OH mate, I TOTALLY hear where you are coming from as I spend all day cleaning up "uh-oh" messes as well. This morning J got hold of D`s roll-on stick thing that contains some kind of stuff that helps back pain. NOT the kind of thing a toddler should be putting on his face... good thing I caught him before he reached his eyes!!! I only have one child and am close to insanity so I can`t imagine how crazy it is with four!!!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home