Thursday, February 08, 2007

No really, anyone want him?

Deanna was nice enough to sit with Fletcher while Aiden and I ran to the store. He got a free cookie cause this store (Farm Fresh in case you are wondering) rocks. They even have a Starbucks. We do our shopping and they tell me my deli order will take a few so I go and get me my one true love. Venti Rasberry Mocha. OMG, orgasm in a cup. Get my coffee, get my deli order and go check out. We are standing in line and I am unloading the cart. Onions, milk, tomato sauce, all pass by. Then I here the words I dread. "uh-oh". Aiden had swiped the coffee off the belt and spilled it all over the floor. The coffee was full. Not anymore. He didn't get any on him, but covered mommies from knees to toes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol mine do this too what is it with boys ;)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home