Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hands of time. Or is it sands....





There is never enough time in any of my days. It starts at 630am when the girls get up and the boys follow as soon as they hear the alarms go off. From there on it is nothing but sheer chaos. If I sit down it is to feed someone (not usually myself). I have learned to hold the urge to pee in until someone or thing is down for a nap so that I don't have to have 2 children in the bathroom with me.

Here are some new pics of the kids. Hope you all enjoy!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy looks like you have a computer addict on your hands. LOL

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's blogging pretty well for a munchkin! Does he do his own graphics too?

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big the girls are getting! And the boys are so adorable... very cute.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures! Kids grow too fast don't they...not fast enough that we can pee in peace though lol.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Ugh, blogger keeps eating my comments! Your kids are adorable! I cannot believe how big they are getting.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is a great pic of my B!! Who, again is the litle dark headed guy? Fletcher? He looks SOOOOO different everytime I see him! ! ! Never sure if it is him or if you are trying to pass your nephew off as your son. NOW he doesn't look like Anthony! ! ! Morgan, do you see your Granfather in him?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home