Thursday, May 25, 2006

Monkeys of the world, unite!

It is a hot and muggy day here, so Aiden and I had our outdoor time early today. We go inside, I put the gates up and I go to use the rest room. Mind you it is right nest to the gate that blocks the stairs and I have the door open so I can hear all things. Evidently not good enough. I hear what I assume was Aiden slapping the dining room chair with his hand. So I finish my business, wash my hands and proceed out of the bathroom. That is when my heart stopped. There is my beautiful 14 month old son STANDING ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE! He had climbed the chair I thought he was slapping and was standing on the friggin table. He gave me his "looky what I can do Mommy" smile and proceeded to strut his stuff with his shoes on, all over the table. My girls never did this stuff. They were sneaky, he is overtly naughty! And please remind me why I am bringing another one of these naughty boys into the world?

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

You might be
(a) crazy
(b) had a break in your meds and forgot about the energy you spend keeping Aiden from innocently harming himself
(c) so-in-love-with-will that you got that glazed look over your eyes and accidently 'fell' on it and oops .. we have a baby!
(d) temporarily incopaciated but now that's it's worn off the 'you can deliver' timer won't stop ticking enough for you to shoot the new rabbit into the field
(e) crazy

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home