Wednesday, May 24, 2006

And now the time is near



to face the music. We aren't ready at all for Fletcher's arrival. And it seems that he will be here before he is due. I went to labor and delivery today for this nasty pain I was having at the top of my uterus. Come to learn that this moose has decided to bruise his home and nicely. I have a bruised placenta and uterus. Then they check me internally. Mind you I am only 34 weeks and 5 days along, I still have over 5 weeks left. I have already dilated to 2 cm and 30% effaced. This is how unprepared we are. We have diapers, clothes, and a few other small things and that is it. It looks like next payday all of Will's check will be going to getting all that we need. This is what we get for procrastinating. LOL

Here are some pictures of Aiden enjoying (as if you couldn't tell he was enjoying) his pudding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Another baby!!
Do you have enough pudding for two? It looks like your little artist might get a little selfish and keep it all in his grubby paws.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home