Thursday, March 30, 2006

All good things




must come to an end. And it sucks. Bex had to leave for Oregon this morning. Of course I tried to prevent that by sleeping until 5am so that she would miss her flight but I guess she really needed to get home because they made their flight. We have had an absolute blast over the past few days. I laughed so hard I peed (note to self: depends are a wonderful thing while pregnant), I cried after I dropped her off this morning. It was a great week. We hit the beach, went to DC, hung out, and well had conversations best left out of cyber space (although if you really want to know I can point you to the sites that would enjoy that ype of thing). Here are some more pictures from out wonderful brief visit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

depends are a wonderful thing.
i'm not quite there -- good note for pregnancy supplies :)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Midori said...

Your hair is so short!! I LOVE it!!! :-) Glad you had a good time! Occasional visits from good friends are wonderful!

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home