Thursday, May 04, 2006

Another day

I keep promising myself that I will get better at keeping up with this blog but every day there is something that we need to go to or do. Monday, I spent the morning (ok a hug portion of the day) in Labor and Delivery because we hadn't felt the baby move in over 24 hours. After much poking, prodding, and repositioning, we finally got the boys heart beat. So they did an ultrasound to make sure he had room to move and fluid to float in and both of those were good. They still don't understand why he stopped moving or why I stopped feeling him. I still am not feeling him nearly as much as I was before Sunday, but he is still moving and getting his feet up into my ribs.

Tuesday - I don't remember much other then sleeping.

Wednesday I had to get my rogam shot and the girls and Will had softball practice.

Today - It was back to the doc again for my 32 week check up. Everything looks good. Measuring 4 weeks big but that is not a small baby in my uterus. Tonight is girl scouts and Survivor. LOL Those 2 could be intertwined for me at the moment.

Tomorrow will be a day where Will gets caught up on his school work and I clean the house. Then Saturday. 2 softball games, 2 sets of pictures, and all the fun stuff that has with it!

So that is it for the moment. Keeping busy with all the kids' activities and Aiden's never ending supply of energy. I have a foot stuck in my ribs and oh, Will has the prettiest black eye I have ever seen. Evidently he got into a fight with a table at work. Can't leave that boy unsupervised anywhere!

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

not to mention the amazing race and more survivor!
has he been attacked by any ladders? because if he is than the work virus is spreading to my boy.
i think they should have to work in a bubble to protect the world from themselves.
:)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home