Sunday, April 09, 2006

The sweetest thing

I got my first real kiss this morning. Last night Will and I went on a date. It was wonderful to get just 2 hours of me and hubby time. We ate way too much food, laughed, and got soaked (spring rains here are torrential down pours). So last night was the first night someone other then Will or I put him to bed (he did great). This morning I rocked him before his nap and he was showing me all the noises that he can make with his mouth. Out of the blue he puckers up and gives me a big ole kiss on the lips. This is the first kiss that has not been opened mouth, with tongue, and 5 gallons of drool attached. It was so sweet and he was sop proud of himself that he clapped. My boy is special. Moments like those make the impending arrival of baby brother a little less terrifying!

3 Comments:

Blogger Midori said...

That is very cute!!

I have tagged you! Check out my blog for details!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

There's nothing like those precious little, rosebud-lipped kisses!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww so sweet

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home