Thursday, April 27, 2006

Narcolepsy 101

Evidently I suffer from this rare sleeping disease. For if I am stationary for more then 3 minutes, I fall asleep. Hard. This afternoon I was awoken from my 50 minute cat-nap to my 13 month old devil, I mean son, beating me with a 2 foot long plastic carrot. No he really was beating me. Swung that sucker like Barry Bonds on steroids. 90 minutes later when the boy was napping, I made the mistake of sitting down again. Woke up 90 minutes later feeling like death warmed over. Or kitty litter. Now it is 930pm and I am ready to go to bed. Good nighhhhhhhhhh

2 Comments:

Blogger Midori said...

Sounds like you are suffering from being a pregnant woman with 3 other kids in the house! ;-) I was like that when I was pregnant and I only had myself and DH to look after!!!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

might want to attach and string from that child to your ankle or wrist. then when you fall asleep the incessant yanking and tugging might wake you up ! ;)
wish i had better advice, my 25 yr. old can play in traffic without having to be watched.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home