Monday, March 20, 2006

Slacker

We really do have good reasons for not posting frequently. Will is taking 2 classes right now, softball is starting (he is coaching), and Girl Scouts is still in full swing but as of Thursday, I am done with cookies! Yippee! I am so burnt out on cookies. I miss my garage. LOL Plus we got attacked by this redecorating bug, so we have been working on that also. This pay period is the office. We are morphing it into a sports (baseball) themed room. Bex will be here on Sunday morning!!!!! Lauren got in trouble at school for throwing paint, Aileen has decided that she wants to redo her room like Rome (why can't she pick something simple, like purple???), and Aiden is, well, special. He walks all over the place now but refuses to do so with shoes on. He and the baby will beat the crap out of each other with me as the middle man. It hurts. A lot. So that is all for now. Will post some before and after of the redecorating, but it is going to be a long process as I can't be doing too much. Oh I am now also strapped into a maternity corset to try and get this bugger turned and to get him off my cervix and ease some of the pressure off my back. A man invented this contraption. How do I know? It is the most uncomfortable thing. Worse then a tampon, worse the pantyhose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

maternity corset? argh! well at least you have my becky to help manhandle you in and out of it!
hope ya'll have fun in d.c.
tell her i'm missing my monday wake up call! being on the east coast is not an excuse!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home