Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Priceless




There have been a few priceless moments in Becky's visit. Such as:
Gas to DC and back: $95
Film (and lots of it): $20
Watching Mikey try to give Will a back rub: Priceless!

Then of course there is me and Bex who decide that since Ginny isn't here we would take pics in front of signs that say Virginia. We are freaks and are completly aware of this. There is a lot to say but the dead have arisen (it is 1030am and B and M are finally out of bed and ready for me to come get them at the hotel). So I am off.

On a side not, the pic of Mikey and Will...... I took it to remind all of us to remember the sacrifices our service members have made. Past, present, and future. Thank you for all that you have done, all that you do, and all that you will do!

2 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

I am jealous!! .. But hey, you do love me .. there i am!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mrs.S said...

Wow great pics Morgan - Looks like you both had a blast. Makes me miss the days when I use to have friends like that. Seems they are all too busy now so enjoy every minute you have with your loyal friends. Hugs, Karen

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home