Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sucker, or so they thought!

My dad asked me to repo a Mustang. Not going into details just leave it at now we get to try to sell it. You would think this is a fairly easy task. Ha! PITA has been in my driveway since 12/26 and shows no signs of moving (next week this will be a huge issue as it is sitting where 115 cases of Girl Scout cookies need to live). 2 people simotanously show interest in the vehicle. As I can't take a regular check, I insisted on cashiers checks, thinking this would be a less likely way to get screwed. Well the first one looked fake. Aileen could have made that with 3 minutes and use of paint shop! So I call the bank that issued it any way and well they basically said "cash that and you are stupid". Ok. Pissed but I have another buyer on the line. Contact that bank as this check looks real, has the water mark and everything else.
"I'm sorry ma'am. The check in your possession is fraudulent. Please turn it over to local authorities."
WTF? Do I have sucker tattooed on my forehead? Evidently these 2 jack asses thought I did. Well I didn't only turn it over to local authorities I also turned it over to the Navy. Now who is the sucker?

1 Comments:

Blogger Midori said...

Wankers! Hope you find proper buyers soon.

I like the new blog colour...

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home