Friday, January 20, 2006

Tagged

Jenny tagged me again! So here we go. LOL

"Question of Four"
Four jobs you have had in your life:
Food service at Golden Corral
Cashier at Wal-Mart
Stay at Home mom x 3!

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Jaws
Lake Placid
Deep Blue Sea
Gone with the Wind

Four places you have lived:
Iceland
Washington
Wyoming
New Hampshire

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Grey's Anatomy
CSI
Dancing with the Stars (please keep comments to a minimum)
NCIS


Four places you've been on vacation:
Florida
Vegas

Four websites you visit daily:
Navy Federal
eBay
Netflix
Blogs!

Four of your favorite foods:
Ok is this a joke? I am pregnant and can only pick 4?
Today it is
spaghetti
ice cream
fried chicken
hard candy (so I don't smoke)

Four places you'd rather be right now:
In bed, it is 345 am and I can't sleep!
Oregon
Washington
Colorado

I am supposed to tag 4 people so here I go. Melissa, Midori, Ginny, and Gail!

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

what -- no snickers & sour cream :)
does aileen even know?

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home