Monday, January 23, 2006

Trivia

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Morgan!

  1. The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Morgan.
  2. All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Morgan.
  3. Never store Morgan at room temperature.
  4. Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Morgan!
  5. Some hotels in Las Vegas have Morgan floating in their swimming pools!
  6. If you lick Morgan ten times, you will consume one calorie!
  7. Morgan can turn her stomach inside out.
  8. More people are killed by Morgan each year than die in aeroplane accidents!
  9. It is impossible to fold Morgan more than seven times.
  10. The first Morgan was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
I am interested in - do tell me about
Yes I can fold my stomach inside out (that is how I have 3 kids and one on the way, right? And is it a good thing that I kill more then airplanes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

LOL! Okay, I've got to try this.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

that's funny. I can fold my stomach more times than you

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home