Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I told you




I would post pictures today. My baby boy, my baby girl, and my boy and his girl friend (they kiss and often). Her Daddy had issues with the fact that Aiden kisses his wife and daughter (occasionally with tongue) but I think it is funny cause she kisses him too. And well she flirts with Will so it is all fair, right? I mean there isn't anything there to worry about, right? This doesn't mean my boy will be a player? That's is it, he is joining a monastery!

4 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

he is just so gosh darn cute! just want to package him up and give him lots and lots of kisses! and wow -- that little girl looks like her mama! .. thank goodness they outgrew some of their fathers genes :)no harm meant of course.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

p.s. -- got the 'married to the military book' today. i'm lovin' it -- if for some reason we don't end up in the service i may mail it to you.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Midori said...

Your babies are so cute!!! I love the look on Aiden`s face!!! He is getting so big!!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my babies!! Where is a picture of Einstien? You can stop telling me Aiden is bad. Mr. Pumpkinhead looks like an imp in 3rd picture!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home