Monday, January 16, 2006

Still quit


I had to run to the store this morning (my first solo run since I quit). And DAMN was that hard. Of course the only register open was the one next to the cigs. Nic was pushing me so hard. I really don't know how I managed to get out of there without buying a pack. I raced home and am now here, eating sherbert at 10 am holding on very tightly to my precious quit!

So far I haven't gone off on any one (although I desperately wanted to last night with some hecklers at the bowling ally about the Bears game). The kids and Will are surviving just fine. See, I'll show you!

And to add insult to injury....Aiden is cutting all 4 1 year molars! Let me tell you, he has been a peach *note sarcasm* So here are my stats thus far:

5 days, 3 hours, 27 minutes and 41 seconds smoke free. 129 cigarettes not smoked.
$23.44 and 23 hours of your life saved

2 Comments:

Blogger Midori said...

I am very proud of you!! GO Morgan!! :-)

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. you are controlling 'the quit'.
can you do windows too?
gin & beck

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home