Friday, January 13, 2006

Celery under the left rear tire

That is code for: I need the HTBC ( Hide the Bodied Committee) to come clean up the mess I have made while working hard on my quit. I confess to the want to murder my family. They breathe and I want to scream. Now Aiden can be forgiven, he has never seen me go thru this. Aileen and Lauren. Well they witnessed first hand 3 years ago when I went thru hell and back, just to throw it away 10 months later. I realize that a lot of this is making no sence what so ever, but it was either type of go to the store and get a pack and I am trying very damn hard to not do the latter. Will is out rinning errands at the moment because I do not have the will power to stay away from 7-11. Then we are babysitting, then bowling. All to keep me busy and away from the cancer sticks.

2 days, 8 hours, 56 minutes and 35 seconds smoke free.59 cigarettes not smoked.
$9.38 and 10 hours of your life saved.
Your quit date: 1/11/2006 7:30:00 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

aww..morgie...that is SO HARD! hang tough chica!!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

you are one tough mama!!! you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home