Monday, February 06, 2006

Still here....Barely

I hate being sick. Mommies aren't allowed to get sick. So I got whammied with the "quit flu" over the weekend (actually the last 5 days). Basically most ex-smokers get really ill in the first month that they quit smoking. Sinuses get impacted, then they can't stop dripping. Add the sore throat, mild fever, cotton lined lungs and a head ache to rival any migraine and you have how I have been for the past 5 days. Throw into the mix that I am pregnant and can only take freaking Tylenol (which is a great product mind you but it doesn't do shit when you feel like shit) and well I am miserable. Doing a little better today. Actually managed more then 3 hours of straight sleep so that is always a plus!

The Super Bowl ended not how I had hoped but the commercials were worth the pain (until the half time show which can I just say SUCKED EGGS, The Rolling Stones need to call it a century and roll over in there grave) of the final score. The Sea Chickens just couldn't pull it off.

Tomorrow I should have found my camera (it is tiny so it gets lost A LOT) so I will have pics to post! I am off to only dream that I could take NyQuil!

2 Comments:

Blogger Midori said...

Sorry you are feeling crappy. I hope you get better soon!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Darla said...

omg she's alive!
so .. i watch your site & watch your site & nada! but -- even the sick get a break!
think of all the years you are saving!
i am glad you are alive & sorry you are sick -- feel better soon!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home