Saturday, October 15, 2005

Dets suck

I swear Will planned to be gone so that I could do all the hard labor while he is floating out in the Atlantic. Monday I will start moving what I can over to the new place and painting the rooms. Friday, the movers will come and move what I can't lift or can't fit into my truck. Aileen and Lauren will be in school but I will still have Aiden so this will be fun! The girls are missing daddy a lot and Aiden can't figure out what I am doing giving him his bath. LOL But we are holding are own for the moment! I still haven't heard from him but I hope to very soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! These are great! Should we rename Aiden? How 'bout Pumpkin Head? LOL!! I remember our first year at a pumpkin patch with Aileen. Can't believe it was so long ago!!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home