Tuesday, September 06, 2005

First Day of School



*SOB* My baby girl started Kindergarten today. I managed to hold it together for the most part. Will got teary at the bus stop though LOL. She had a great day and made a kissing hand in case I needed kisses from her during the day when she is gone. Aileen was very nervous this morning but came home thrilled this afternoon. 2 of her old classmates are with her so that helps. They are testing her for the gifted program in October. Thank god because she can whip her homework out (I am not exaggerating here) under 5 minutes!!!! And have all the answers right. Anyway here are some pictures of my princesses on there first day of school!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waa! Waa!! Waaa!! Our baby has started school!!!!!!! God, I pray it doesn't change her nutty personality!! They are both so gorgeous! Cannot believe Beanie is almost 9. . .(sniff, sniff, sniff!)

11:09 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

what great pics, i wish i was that age again...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Your girls are adorable!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home