Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And we're off

Girl Scouts officially started back up last night. I am now the Service Unit Cookie Chair, Brownie Recruit Organizer, and Fall Product assistant. I really need to learn how to say no. LOL I am getting excited to start working with the girls again and getting to work with the Daisies also. So that is 2 troops and 3 Leader Support Team (LST) positions. That should keep me occupied. I am hoping that with all that I will be doing, it will help solve what I am now referring to as Aiden's mood disorder. He is only happy about 90 minutes a day. It I really getting hard to deal with. I love him very much and when he is happy, he is great, playful, sweet. But when he swings, it is horrible and nothing calms him. The doctor said that it is probably just teething but this is insane!
On a much better note, Will made the Dean's list. Attached is proof. LOL I guess both of us busting our butts to give him study time and all that jazz is working. I know that he appreciates it but there are some people who think that since I do not work outside of the home, I don't do anything. A comment was made the other day when Will mentioned that he has been busy with work, school, and the baby that pissed me off. The comment was "Doesn't your wife help you?" I will leave it at that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home