Friday, October 07, 2005

I know, I know




It has been too long since I posted on here. With Will heading out to sea in a few days things have gotten hectic around here. So we will start there. Aileen was tested for the gifted program. We don't know the results yet so we will wait patiently on those. Lauren is doing really well with school. Will (as I mentioned earlier) heading out to sea for weeks and of course, Murphy's Law, we got offered housing to move into 5 days after he leaves. Ain't that grand. So I get to move by myself with 3 kids. Let me tell you that this is something that I am NOT looking forward too. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be moving into housing and out of the dump that we live in currently, I just am stressed out trying to figure out how I can manage this with 3 kids and keep my sanity. Not likely to happen but I will give it a go anyway. We had family pictures taken today so here are a few of those. And as soon as my digital camera returns from the depths of where ever it went, I will start posting a little more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great family pictures. Love the bottem one; looks like Aiden is off to the races!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home