Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Yipee! Friends!


My friend Kelley is coming to visit on Friday. I cannot wait! I haven't seen her since we both were in Washington. My dad is coming in next weekend so I have been fall cleaning. I have been dusting every other day and couldn't figure out why. Found out today that my dryer vent had a hole in it so it was blowing lint everywhere. So took care of that (I am a wild woman with wire cutters). And I seem to have no clear train of thought with this post so I will just keep going. My thyroid has freaked out again so we are on another round of tests. I will find out Friday just how bad it is this time and weather it will be worth upping my meds once again. I wish there was an easier way to get this under control. A week until the girls go to school. I am excited and sad at the same time. My baby girl will be in real school. The grow up so fast. And on that note, Aiden has decided he is ready to crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. Then yells when he can't move. LOL Will has finals this week and I have been busy with Girl Scouts and the doctor. Hence me not posting much. Hopefully I will have lots of pictures from this weekend with Kelley and her boys and fiancee. We plan on hitting the beach. Maybe this year I won't flash all of Virginia Beach. Anyway, that is all for the moment. Tomorrow I go and recruit more girls for Girl Scouts, Thursday the girls meet their teachers and hopefully Pixie will be shaved. I will have to take before and after pictures of that. Here is a pic of Aiden enjoying one of his favorite pastimes, eating. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

You busy woman you. Have a great weekend and good look with the new tests. Hope it works out well.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home