Monday, September 05, 2005

Fun in the sun





My friend Kelley came down from New York this weekend with her fiancee, Matt (who is a total sweet heart) and her 2 boys. We had a blast!!! We spent Saturday at the beach and Kelley, Will, and I are crispy like bacon (Matt was smart and kept a shirt on so all that got burnt on him was his neck and face). Sunday we went to the Army Transportation museum at Ft. Eustis and followed some of the civil war routes. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun. My abs still hurt from laughing! Kelley tried to steal Aiden, like I used to try to steal Noah and Aiden loved playing with Matt and Kelley! Anyway here are some pics from our weekend! And yes, finally one of me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MY #1 GREAT GRAND SON IS TRYING TO WALK - I KNEW THAT HE WAS SPECIAL - AND 3 TEETH - ONE OF A KIND LOVE GREAT GRAM

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home