Sunday, September 06, 2009

Is it against the law for a 12 year old to have a job?

I hope not. LOL. She had her first shift as a Junior Volunteer at the SPCA today. On her first day she was the only one to asked to stay late and she loved it. She gave me a complete tour of the facility and was showing me her favorites. She also baby-sits once a week for a sweet wonderfully adorable autistic girl down the street. Toss in managing the football team this term, playing basketball next, the one act play, followed by forensics, I am wondering if we are going to see her at all this year! Now if I could just get her to do here chores done right, I would be content to deal with the occasional smart mouth.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Darla said...

Can't blame her for getting older and wanting to escape her mama :) ya for stray pets!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Glad she is enjoying the SPCA! You will have to post pictures of the football, doesn't surprise me, have you seen her mama? LOL

Playing catch-up on posts. We are praying for you everyday Morgie and the family. I am sorry things are tough on you and Will, hope that it all gets worked out. You are one strong person ya know? I know you can handle more then you give yourself credit for. I also know that you have a breaking point, as do we all;) Hang in there. Wish I had better words of wisdom for ya, but unless people walk in your shoes we will never know what it's like so just know you are in our prayers here k? Hugs

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home