Friday, August 14, 2009

Houston, we have lift off.....




Ok, I am a horrible blogger. Things have been crazy here and the first thing I neglect is the computer. Short version of events.....


Will - January and he will have his Bachlor's in Information Technology and Network Security. He has tranfered to Norfolk and hates it. They sent him to Cherry Point for 2 weeks to learn how to work on helio computer systems..... So now he works on helios, F-18's, E-2's, and some gear. And you know the navy, the more you know, the more places they will send you!


Morgan - School starts Thursday. I am taking 5 classes for 16 credits. Wish me luck! I have been thinking about my mom a lot lately and miss her more every day. Aiden feel asleep on me tonight and I remembered the last time I feel asleep on my mom. It was when I was pregnant with lauren and I was having horrible false labor. So I laid in her lap and she rubbed my hair until I feel asleep. I was 21 and still in my mommies lap :0)


Aileen - Is Twilight OBSESSED. No it is bad. Really bad. To the point that she was crying because I woulddn't take her to Pembroke Mall last night to see the guy who plays Edward's dad. I finally got her to speak to me again when we were watching "17 Again" tonight. Her room is dark, her hair is dark, all her clothes are black......Emozilla is her nickname (tall and overly emotional) at school. 37 days and she will be a teenager........


Lauren - She is my "gifted" child. She is the one that knew I was pregnant with Aiden and Fletcher before I did. She has been talking to my mom and just seems to know when someone needs a hug. Even people she just met. I love that about her. It also scares me. She gets so emotionally attached to people that when they move or whatever, it effects her for awhile. I can't believe that she is going to be starting 4th grade this year!


Aiden - He is my attachment. Where ever I am Aiden is usually within a foot of me. He has been that way since my first seizure, it got worse ofter my second even though he didn't see that one. Even when the attendants are here, he wants me and no one else. He is finally learning manners and empathy and that is a huge step for him. He is going to an special school for Autistic children this year. He is still hard to understand with his speech and is under weight but is making progress slowly.


Fletcher - He has rocketed in the past few months. He is heavier then Aiden but only an inch shorter. His speech has EXPLODED! He has about a 500 word vocab now. He is showing empathy and is realizes when he does something that is unacceptable. All of this is so amazing because a year ago he was developmentally 6 months old. This year he is developmentally 18 to 24 months. He is still behind but he now talks instead of just screams. He is still agressive but not nearly as bad as it was before. He doesn't bang his head on the wall or the floor anymore. His seizures are under control. He gets everyone backwards (I am daddy, Will is mommy, ect) but he says I love you when you say it to him. This was something that we NEVER thought would happen.


I will try to get on here a little more but with school, posts may be few and far between.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home