Sunday, August 23, 2009

I love the smell of sharpened pencils!

It means SCHOOL! I started back on Thursday and so far so good. I have only done 2 classes, the other three will start tomorrow. It should be fun. The kids don't start until the 8th but I can't wait for them to go back. Aileen will be in 7th, Lauren 4th, Fletcher will be in the Developmentally Delayed preschool and Aiden will be going to River's Bend Academy (autistic school) in Suffolk. Will has only 5 months and he will have his Bachelor's degree.
Things have been going well as of late. Ryleigh took Will to the Creed concert last night while the girls and I drooled over the "New Moon" trailers. There have been no major medical issues with anyone and no one has been to the ER in 2 weeks! Yeah! We are in the process of hiring 2 more people for the boys. Ummm oh and we are now addicted to Facebook. I think that is all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

School days, school days. I am jealous of you days :)
Edward vs Jacob
but Creed would have been great too!
Good to hear everyone is doing great!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Good Luck in School Morgan, I am sure you will do great as will the kids. I am happy to hear everyone is doing better health wise. We are praying for you.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home