Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Silance

It is almost 130 in the morning and this seems to be the only time for quite. The lamp in the projection TV went out today. This shall make life interesting since the boys will not get the TV back until Friday at the earliest. I have become the master of disaster. Maybe I should work for FEMA. I was the one who figured out the code of the blinking LED light that told us what was wrong with the TV, then I ran to Best Buy to see if they can fix it (it is still under warranty) and they referred me to Geek Squad who can't get here for 48 hours. Well no one is going to be here Thursday so we had to go with Friday. Today was a good, stressful, typical day for me. It took me 17 minutes to take my Algebra exam and I aced it, English class Ryleigh and I caused our usual havoc, and my French teacher was very complementary to my pronunciation. Then I picked up Aileen, Aiden, and Lauren to BJ's (Sam's club type place that takes coupon). The total was$650 before coupons. Final total $565! Then it was off for haircuts and getting that perfect first day outfit and shoes to match (I really need to get it through Aileen that at 5'8 she does not need stilettos or anything higher then a half inch. When we got home we grabbed Will, Ryleigh and Fletcher and went to Olive Garden for dinner. I can not tell you how well behaved my boys were. We do not go out often with all of them because Fletcher and Aiden have negative behaviors that disrupt other people and no matter how hard you try to explain, people still get mean and rude with us. Not tonight, they were perfect. Fletcher didn't throw a single thing or scream once. Aiden sat very patiently waiting on more bread sticks. The girls had awesome manners. I was dreading it and ended up so wonderfully pleasantly surprised.
Tomorrow is a short day for school but I still have a million of errands to run and housework and homework to do. Aiden starts back at River's Bend Academy tomorrow. He is excited and I am as well! I am getting incredibly tired so it is off to bed I go! Night all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Sounds like a great family dinner! Hope the kids have a great school year, we will keep praying for you all Morgan. I know that it's been tough on you. I can hear it in your posts. Hang tough as I know you are. Take Care and God Bless

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home