Thursday, August 27, 2009

French class comes in handy!

Yesterday I finally got to see the neurologist. He is from France and had such a thick accent! He spent over an hour talking to me and Will and running a basic Nero exam. Apparently my eyes are being weird and I have some weakness in my hands. Right now we are looking at three possible scenarios ranging from OK to oh shit. I should have an EEG and an MRI done next week and we will go from there. He has started me on a seizure medication for the time being because he believes I am also having mini seizures on top of the grand Mal ones. I see him again next month to get all the test results and we will go from there.
School is going great. I love all my classes, I am getting a little behind with all that is going on but once all the kids are in school that should not be a problem. I am writing my first English paper on the adventures of being a 31 year old college freshman. Most of my teachers pick on me as I am the oldest student in all of my classes but I don't mind.
12 days and counting until they start school. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home