Thursday, April 09, 2009

I think I can

I finally got the courage to download my camera from my mom's memorial. The first picture is of mom's best friend Jan and Aileen making Jan's famous apple pie. My mom would have loved to see this!


The next few Aiden actually took. Maybe he will be a photographer when he grows up!






Me and Will sitting in the great room




Irv's daughter Georgeanne



And one of mom and Irv's best friends Bill. We could not have gotten thru all that we needed to do that week without the support of him and his wonderful wife. Thank you Bill and Renee!
I will share more tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a talented little photographer there;) Great pictures, it's tough seeing Aileen so grown up looking these days:) Tell them hello from us okay?

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Gin said...

Ah! Look at your little photos!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home