Monday, January 12, 2009

Math is well, fun




Today started my adventure as a college freshman. Today I had Algebra 1 (which is high school math). I got up at 6, took my shower, got ready, and headed off to class. I had so much fun. About 1/4 (or 25%, gotta use what I learned today) are around my age so I didn't feel too old. I was home before the girls even left for school. Needless to say they were a little jealous. I worked on my college comp class which I am doing on line and looked through the syllabus for the History of Western Civ class I am taking. And I think I can safely say that Algebra will be my easiest class. That is a scary thought. So after all that, we went to the post office, made a huge donation to the Salvation Army, got a coffee and went to pick up Fletcher. All before 10am. I am more optimistic about being able to juggle everything. But I can tell you right now, I could not do it without Will's support, our aids that help with Fletcher, and our families.




On another note entirely, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow as we start the process of seeing if Aiden has Asperger's Syndrome (high functioning autism). We have a good idea of which way this is going to go so it won't be all that surprising to us but it will make it real. And too make a joke so I don't end all doom and gloom. If Aiden does have Asperger's, I am blaming it all on Will's DNA, my girls are perfect. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Congrats on starting your dream! You can do this, don't quit no matter what. Try again on the smoking thing too okay? For your kids;)
You have always been an active lady so it's not surprising that your life is a blur Morgie! LOL It would be boring if it wasn't right?
You are not the boring type;)

I hope everything checked out okay with Aiden. Just remember, life is full of challenges, its how you face them that matters. You are in our prayers.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home