Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All in a days work











I got my student id today. I am so excited and the picture came out decent. Yippee!








Aileen has a nifty hole in on the side of her nose as they removed the mole there. It is at pathology now being checked for cancerous cells.








Fletcher's MRI results showed temporal lobe damage but supposedly it happened while I was pregnant with him. Still waiting on the definitive answer on the Rhett's syndrome testing. Should be 3 to 4 weeks.








I have had 5 great days, feeling fine and now I am starting to feel like crap again so we will see! Hope everyone is doing well!








More pics so enjoy. I love the one of the girls. That was taken today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Great Pics! I still can't get over how big those girls have gotten! I always knew they would be tall but Geesh! Glad to see you heading back to school Morgan, it's a good thing!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All are very cute! Good luck with the testing!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home