Monday, April 21, 2008

Morgan, You want to see my duck?


I promise by the end of this post, the title will make sense.


Friday was spent as usual hanging out with Ry and G ( I am shortening them to save time. LOL). Ended up playing poker with Nate and Deanna as well and Ry got bit by the poker bug. She kicked our butts that night.


Saturday G's fam had us over for their family night and Ry the poker bug asked to play again. Between G's parents and brother, we were out of chips in less then an hour but it was so much fun. Until the text messages started coming in. First it was Aiden colored his self with a sharpie, then the walls were colored. Next message was that Aiden had spilled soda all over our bed. So we raced home (not a quick trip). Garrett being the sweet guy that he is offered to come home with us and help with the clean up from Typhoon Aiden. Came home and not only is Sharpie on the wall but also the floor, the counters in the bathroom, the doors and on the floors. Soda was not cleaned up off the bed so I ended up not going to bed until 2am.


Sunday G, Will, and I tackled the house and got it all clean by noon. Will went to work and Ry came over. Chilled until bowling where I am so proud to say that I bowled my third 400 series and also bowled a 164!!!!!!! Yippee. It was just easier for G to stay her last night again so we did that.


Today I was up with the kids while the guys slept (G on the couch) where I learned that my adopted brother talks very clearly in his sleep. After scaring the crap out of me and the boys by yelling, he proceeded to, in a dead sleep, ask "Morgan, do you want to see my duck"? Ummm, ok I didn't know you had one....


I went back to the doc again today and he didn't up my meds, he added some (Yeah cause 18 a day weren't enough). He also sort of cleared me to go back to work on a very limited basis. I will share more of that drama tomorrow as I am not allowed to share that just yet. And I had to promise not to drive after my second dose of the nasty med. So that is all from me for now. I will share more tomorrow after my meeting. Night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Wow! You are an insanely busy girl!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home